Keslow Camera reopening
Keslow Camera will reopen its doors on Monday, June 22nd. The health and safety of our team, visitors, and the community continues to be our top priority. These guidelines apply the principles recommended by Federal, State and Local public health officials, and PERG (ESTA) Safe Return to Work Guidelines: Precautions for Preventing Transmission of COVID-19 for Camera and Lighting Rental Operations, Sound Stages, and Production Vehicles.
How We Are Reopening
We will also be following the CDC’s recommended guidelines to keep our employees and customers safe.
- In addition, we are taking the following precautions with our employees and guests:
- We are working toward the following business schedules Monday through Friday – beginning June 22nd. (TOR closed until further notice)
- LA 7am-7pm, CHI 9am-6pm, ATL 9am-6pm, ABQ 9am-6pm, VAN 8am-6pm
- Personal protective equipment (facial masks) will be available and required in all areas of Keslow Camera facilities by both staff and guests.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed in accordance with government health officials' recommendations (6ft. distance as much as possible)
- At entry, you will be asked to submit to health temperature screening (the US only).
- Please follow the safety signage across the buildings to direct traffic flow and minimize high traffic areas.
- Please help keep our gear, equipment, and commonly touched surfaces clean by using sanitation agents.
- Please wash your hands in guidance with CDC guidelines throughout the day.
- Limit simultaneous restroom use in accordance with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- The kitchen area will be limited in accordance with appropriate social distancing guidelines – sit every other chair, leaving one chair in between people.
- Practice common sense and safe respiratory etiquette when coughing/sneezing and discard used tissues in the trash bin.
- Most importantly — stay at home if you are feeling sick.
See Keslow Camera's Best Practice Guidelines here:
Last updated 6/15/2020.