4x5 LED RGB Variable Contrast Filter Tray
6x6 LED RGB Variable Contrast Filter Tray
LED RGB Variable Contrast Filter Frame, this tool is designed for insertion into a standard 6 x 6 matte box. The Variable Contrast Filter Frame allows you to choose any standard 6 x 6 filter to use within its tray, while giving you the ability to dial in exactly how much contrast is desired, and in any color temperature in the spectrum.
- Flicker-free LEDs
- Hardwired DMX dimmer and Wireless option available
- Custom designed and manufactured by Keslow Camera
cmotion Cinefade VariND
The Cinefade VariND is a unique cinematography tool that utilizes two ARRI polarizers in conjunction with the cmotion cPro Wireless Focus Hand Unit and cmotion motors to create a unique depth of field effect. By using the variable ND provided by both polarizers and ramping the iris of a lens in tandem the Cinefade is able to change depth of field while keeping a scene properly exposed and a subject in focus. The Cinefade polarizers can also be used as a variable ND filter if desired, offering 9 stops of ND (ND .45 through ND 2.7) without needing to swap filters.
Keslow 80mm Nano Rain Deflector
The Keslow Nano Rain Deflector is the answer for filmmakers who want the same functionality and performance as a full-size rain deflector, but in a much smaller size.
Great for car scenes and traveling shots, the unit is smaller, quieter, and more efficient than competitive units. A compact size, ideal for multi-camera 360 camera arrays.
- The unit easily withs fits with 80mm front diameter lenses, including ZEISS Super Speeds & Standard Speeds, and 95mm front diameter lenses such as Leitz Cine lenses and most ARRI / ZEISS Ultra Primes and ZEISS Master Anamorphics.
- Can be powered directly off the power outputs of the camera via a 24 volt power system and only draws 1.5 amps
- The system is capable of controlling up to 5 units
- Eliminates rain on lenses via the centrifugal movement with an optically clear glass filter spinning at 6,500 RPM
- Pre-programmed ramp up allows for lower current draw
- Low noise: 80 dB
Scubacam Housing - ARRI ALEXA Mini
UltiMote Wireless RCU
The UltiMote is a Multiple Camera Control System, capable of controlling up to 4 cameras simultaneously of different types. The UltiMote supports Wireless or HardWired options for all ARRI, RED and Sony cameras. Perfect for Pursuit, Helicopters, SpyderCam, Cranes, Steadicam, Underwater, and even VFX and VR Arrays.
- Developed to provide a solution for Multiple Camera Connections. 4 Connections are supported during normal operation.
- Small and portable, making it an efficient tool for tight spaces or limited mobility.
WIFI OR CABLE
- Works with a Cable or Wireless Connection. Reliable and heavy duty.
- Uses Sony 7.4V Batteries or 12-24v DC Input. Easy-to-use on DIT Carts or inside Chase vehicles and Helicopters.
PERFECT FOR VR ARRAYS
- UltiMote has been used during development to control 360º Camera Arrays. Remote Access cuts setup time tremendously when there‘s no time to lose.
POWERFUL REMOTE FEATURES
- Can be plugged into a standard Ethernet Switch, providing instant reliable access to any supported camera on the Network.
Snorricam Telescopic Arm