Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 24mm T3.6 1'4" 95mm TBD 30mm T2.9 1'8" 95mm 3.3 35mm T2.6 1'10" 95mm 3.1 45mm T2.9 2' 95mm 3.2 55mm T2.8 2'4" 95mm TBD 70mm T2.6 1'8" 95mm 2.3 100mm T2.2 2'4" 95mm 2.6 120mm T2.6 1'10" 95mm TBD 180mm T3.6 5' 95mm 3.6
Keslow 80mm Nano Rain Deflector
The Keslow Nano Rain Deflector is the answer for filmmakers who want the same functionality and performance as a full-size rain deflector, but in a much smaller size.
Great for car scenes and traveling shots, the unit is smaller, quieter, and more efficient than competitive units. A compact size, ideal for multi-camera 360 camera arrays.
- The unit easily withs fits with 80mm front diameter lenses, including ZEISS Super Speeds & Standard Speeds, and 95mm front diameter lenses such as Leica Cine lenses and most ARRI / ZEISS Ultra Primes and ZEISS Master Anamorphics.
- Can be powered directly off the power outputs of the camera via a 24 volt power system and only draws 1.5 amps
- The system is capable of controlling up to 5 units
- Eliminates rain on lenses via the centrifugal movement with an optically clear glass filter spinning at 6,500 RPM
- Pre-programmed ramp up allows for lower current draw
- Low noise: 80 dB
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 25mm T2.2 1'6" 95mm n/a 35mm T2.2 1'6" 95mm n/a 40mm T2.2 1'8" 95mm n/a 50mm T2.2 1'10" 95mm n/a 75mm T2.2 2'6" 95mm n/a 100mm T2.2 3'3" 95mm n/a 150mm T2.8 3'3" 95mm n/a
RED Weapon Gemini
Cooke SK4 Primes
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 6mm T2 8" 110mm 3.5 9.5mm T2 8" 110mm 3.4 12mm T2 8" 110mm 3.4
Cooke S7/i Primes
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 18mm T2.0 16" 110mm 7.7 25mm T2.0 14" 110mm 7.3 32mm T2.0 14" 110mm 7.5 40mm T2.0 18" 110mm 7.7 50mm T2.0 20" 110mm 7.5 75mm T2.0 19" 110mm 6.6 100mm T2.0 2'6" 110mm 7.3 135mm T2.0 3'3" 110mm 8.2
SONY VENICE CineAlta Digital Camera
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 9.8mm T2.3 8.5" 89mm 3.6
Leica M 0.8 Prime Lenses
DSMC® Al Leica-M Mount included with rental.
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 21mm f/1.4 2'6" 80mm 1 24mm f/1.4 2'6" 80mm 1 28mm f/1.4 2'6" 80mm 1 35mm f/1.4 2'6" 80mm 0.8 50mm f/0.95 Noctilux 3'4" 80mm 1.8
Astro Berlin Primes
RED Weapon 8K VV Digital Camera with Monstro™ Sensor
Hawk V-Lite Vintage '74 Anamorphic Lenses - 2x Squeeze
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 28mm T2.3 2’7” 120mm 4.6 35mm T2.3 3’3” 120mm 6.4 45mm T2.3 3’3” 104mm 4.2 55mm T2.3 3’3” 104mm 4.4 65mm T2.3 3’3” 104mm 4.4 80mm T2.3 3’3” 104mm 5 110mm T3.1 3'3" 104mm 5.7 140mm T3.7 3'6" 104mm 6.6
UltiMote Wireless RCU
The UltiMote is a Multiple Camera Control System, capable of controlling up to 4 cameras simultaneously of different types. The UltiMote supports Wireless or HardWired options for all ARRI, RED and Sony F65 cameras. Perfect for Pursuit, Helicopters, SpyderCam, Cranes, Steadicam, Underwater, and even VFX and VR Arrays.
- Developed to provide a solution for Multiple Camera Connections. 4 Connections are supported during normal operation.
- Small and portable, making it an efficient tool for tight spaces or limited mobility.
WIFI OR CABLE
- Works with a Cable or Wireless Connection. Reliable and heavy duty.
- Uses Sony 7.4V Batteries or 12-24v DC Input. Easy-to-use on DIT Carts or inside Chase vehicles and Helicopters.
PERFECT FOR VR ARRAYS
- UltiMote has been used during development to control 360º Camera Arrays. Remote Access cuts setup time tremendously when there‘s no time to lose.
POWERFUL REMOTE FEATURES
- Can be plugged into a standard Ethernet Switch, providing instant reliable access to any supported camera on the Network.
6x6 LED RGB Variable Contrast Filter Tray
LED RGB Variable Contrast Filter Frame, this tool is designed for insertion into a standard 6 x 6 matte box. The Variable Contrast Filter Frame allows you to choose any standard 6 x 6 filter to use within its tray, while giving you the ability to dial in exactly how much contrast is desired, and in any color temperature in the spectrum.
- Flicker-free LEDs
- Hardwired DMX dimmer and Wireless option available
- Custom designed and manufactured by Keslow Camera
Cooke Anamorphic/i SF Prime Lenses
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 25mm T2.3 3' 136mm 9.0 32mm T2.3 2'9" 110mm 7.4 40mm T2.3 2'9" 110mm 8.0 50mm T2.3 2'9" 110mm 8.2 65mm MACRO T2.6 18" 110mm 11.8 75mm T2.3 3'3" 110mm 7.6 100mm T2.3 3'9" 110mm 7.6 135mm T2.3 5' 110mm 9.0
Cinefade Variable Depth of Field System
The Cinefade enables the gradual transition from sharp to blurred background while keeping the foreground in focus.
Cinefade uses a custom cmotion lens control system to vary iris diameter, changing depth of field. A custom-built variable Neutral Density filter sits inside a matte box and keeps exposure constant by slaving the filter motor to the iris motor.
The Cinefade system:
- Works with any digital or film camera and cine lens
- Quick and easy to set up
- Simple to operate
- Allows for a range of up to 5 T-stops
Angenieux Anamorphic Zoom
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 30-72mm (compact) T4.0 2'2" 114mm 5 44-440mm T4.5 4'1" 136mm 17.6 56-152mm (compact) T4.0 2'1" 114mm 5