ARRI Alexa Mini LF
The new ALEXA Mini LF is a perfect match to the original ALEXA LF. Using the same sensor technology in a new compact form factor, the Mini LF provides filmmakers with up to 40fps recording in 4.5K Open Gate, or 60fps recording in 16:9 UHD and 2.39:1 Scope 4.5K. The Mini LF also features a number of improvements over the original ALEXA Mini, including additional I/O ports, a Compact Capture Drive Bay, and the new MVF-2 Viewfinder.
Tribe7 Blackwing7 Primes
Designed through a collaboration between Bradford Young, ASC and Neil Fanthom, the Blackwing7's offer full frame/large format coverage and feature a robust design coupled with unique optical characteristics and customization options. Three tuning options are available for the Blackwing7 lenses: A standard "S" tuning matching more traditional 20th century lenses. A medium "T" tuning providing a smoother image with slightly more flaring. Finally there is an extreme "X" tuning option which offers a softer look with more extreme halation and aberration during flaring.
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 37mm T1.9 18" 114mm 3.25 57mm T1.9 19.5" 114mm 3.31
Cooke Anamorphic 1.8x Full Frame Plus Prime Lenses
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 40mm T2.3 1'6" 136mm 10 50mm T2.3 1'6" 110mm 8.5 75mm T2.3 1'8" 110mm 8 100mm T2.3 1'10" 110mm 8.5
Scorpio Full Frame Anamorphic Lenses
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 25mm T2.2 1'6" 95mm n/a 35mm T2.2 1'6" 95mm n/a 40mm T2.2 1'8" 95mm n/a 50mm T2.2 1'10" 95mm n/a 75mm T2.2 2'6" 95mm n/a 100mm T2.2 3'3" 95mm n/a 135mm T2.8 4'3" 95mm n/a 150mm T2.8 5' 95mm n/a
Sigma Zoom Lenses
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 18-35mm T2.0 11" 95mm 2.95
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 22-60mm T3 2’ 114mm 4.6 45-135mm T3 2’ 114mm 4.5 36-435mm Ultra T4.2 5' 162mm 28.1
RED Ranger Monstro 8K VV Camera
The RED Ranger is an all-in-one cinema camera solution from RED. Designed using REDs 8K Monstro VV Sensor, the Ranger integrates a wide array of power and I/O options into a seamless package providing versatility without the need for heavy modification or third party accessories. A larger intake fan offers the Ranger better thermal management without an increase is noise, and an integrated top plate now offers more mounting options that the previous DSMC2 line of cameras. This camera is perfect for the high demand environment of large scale feature and television productions.
Atlas Orion Anamorphic Lenses
- Front anamorphic element design, delivering true anamorphic flares and optic effects.
- All lenses offer uniformly located 0.8 pitched gears, a fast stop of T2, and a front diameter of 114mm for ease of use in the field.
- Each lens exhibits minimal breathing when focusing, compared to other anamorphics in their class.
- An image circle of 31mm provides greater than Super 35 sensor coverage.
Current Sensor Compatibility
- Alexa 4:3 Anamorphic
- Alexa Open Gate
- RED Monstro 8K in 7K 6:5 Anamorphic (will NOT work in 8K 6:5 Anamorphic Mode)
- RED Helium 8K 6:5 Anamorphic
- RED Dragon 6K 6:5 Anamorphic
- RED Gemini 5K 6:5 Anamorphic
- Sony Venice 4K 4:3 Anamorphic
- Sony Venice 4K 6:5 Anamorphic (a reduction of 5% is required to eliminate corner illumination fall off)
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 40mm T2 2’ 114mm 5 65mm T2 2.75’ 114mm 5 100mm T2 3.5’ 114mm 6.7
Angenieux Anamorphic Zoom
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 30-72mm (compact) T4.0 2'2" 114mm 5 42-420mm T4.5 4'1" 136mm 16.7 44-440mm T4.5 4'1" 136mm 17.6 48-580mm Angenieux Optimo Anamorphic T4 4' 162mm 24.5 56-152mm (compact) T4.0 2'1" 114mm 5
ARRI Signature Prime Lenses
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 21mm T1.8 14" 114mm 4.2 25mm T1.8 14" 114mm 4.2 40mm T1.8 14" 114mm 4 47mm T1.8 18" 114mm 4 75mm T1.8 26" 114mm 4.2
Sony Venice Rialto Extension System
Sony has officially released the Venice Rialto Extension System and we have just received the first units in the United States. The Rialto allows the front image block from the Sony Venice to be relocated to a much smaller housing, which is then tethered to the camera body using a 9-foot cable. This can be extended further using an additional 9-foot cable for a total of 18-feet. This allows the Venice to be used in much tighter spaces than previously capable with the normal body size.
- The Camera Body Adapter w/ serial connection
- The Image Block Adapter w/ 9-foot cable
- The 9-foot extension cable
- Allows the Sony Venice to be broken into two pieces so that the Image Block and Lens may be placed in tighter spaces or further from the body of the camera.
- Offers 9 to 18 feet of extension range from the Image Block to the Camera Body
- The Image Block Housing offers a power pass through of 12V or 24V as well as an HD-SDI Output
- Allows full use of the Sony Venice and its features.
Sony Venice CineAlta Digital Camera
Angenieux Optimo Ultra
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 24-290mm T2.8 4'1" 162mm 28.1 26-320mm T3.1 4'1" 162mm 28.1
Cooke Speed Panchro Classics
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 18mm T2.2 4.6" 110mm 3.5 25mm T2.2 4.2" 110mm 3.3 32mm T2.2 6.3" 110mm 2.6 40mm T2.2 11" 110mm 3.1 50mm T2.2 1' 3" 110mm 3.3 75mm T2.2 1' 11.3" 110mm 4 100mm T2.6 2' 5.3" 110mm 3.9
ZEISS Supreme Primes
ZEISS engineered the Supreme Prime’s with consistency in mind. Each lens is color matched and features a lightweight ergonomic design produced with modern film sets in mind. With a T-Stop of 1.5 the Supreme Primes are remarkably fast as well. All lenses in the family are designed to cover the full format camera sensors of today.
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 25mm T1.5 10" 95mm 3.13 29mm T1.5 13" 95mm 3.55 35mm T1.5 13" 95mm 3.09 50mm T1.5 18" 95mm 2.69 65mm T1.5 2' 95mm 3.59 85mm T1.5 2'9" 95mm 3.13 100mm T1.5 3’9” 95mm 3.74
Leica M 0.8 Prime Lenses
DSMC® Al Leica-M Mount included with rental.
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 21mm f/1.4 2'6" 80mm 1 24mm f/1.4 2'6" 80mm 1 28mm f/1.4 2'6" 80mm 1 35mm f/1.4 2'6" 80mm 0.8 50mm f/0.95 Noctilux 3'4" 80mm 1.8 75mm f/2.0 2'4" 80mm 1.06 90mm f/2.0 3'4" 80mm 1.65
Cooke Anamorphic/i SF Prime Lenses
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 25mm T2.3 3' 136mm 9.0 32mm T2.3 2'9" 110mm 7.4 40mm T2.3 2'9" 110mm 8.0 50mm T2.3 2'9" 110mm 8.2 65mm MACRO T2.6 18" 110mm 11.8 75mm T2.3 3'3" 110mm 7.6 100mm T2.3 3'9" 110mm 7.6 135mm T2.3 5' 110mm 9.0 180mm T2.8 5' 3" 110mm 12.8
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 24mm T3.6 1'4" 95mm TBD 30mm T2.9 1'8" 95mm 3.3 35mm T2.6 1'10" 95mm 3.1 45mm T2.9 2' 95mm 3.2 55mm T2.8 2'4" 95mm TBD 70mm T2.6 1'8" 95mm 2.3 100mm T2.2 2'4" 95mm 2.6 120mm T2.6 22.5" 95mm 3.66 180mm T3.6 5' 95mm 3.57
Hawk V-Lite Vintage '74 Anamorphic Lenses
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 28mm T2.3 2’7” 120mm 4.6 35mm T2.3 3’3” 120mm 6.4 45mm T2.3 3’3” 104mm 4.2 55mm T2.3 3’3” 104mm 4.4 65mm T2.3 3’3” 104mm 4.4 80mm T2.3 3’3” 104mm 5 110mm T3.1 3'3" 104mm 5.7 140mm T3.7 3'6" 104mm 6.6
ARRI Alexa LF
RED Weapon Gemini
Keslow 80mm Nano Rain Deflector
The Keslow Nano Rain Deflector is the answer for filmmakers who want the same functionality and performance as a full-size rain deflector, but in a much smaller size.
Great for car scenes and traveling shots, the unit is smaller, quieter, and more efficient than competitive units. A compact size, ideal for multi-camera 360 camera arrays.
- The unit easily withs fits with 80mm front diameter lenses, including ZEISS Super Speeds & Standard Speeds, and 95mm front diameter lenses such as Leica Cine lenses and most ARRI / ZEISS Ultra Primes and ZEISS Master Anamorphics.
- Can be powered directly off the power outputs of the camera via a 24 volt power system and only draws 1.5 amps
- The system is capable of controlling up to 5 units
- Eliminates rain on lenses via the centrifugal movement with an optically clear glass filter spinning at 6,500 RPM
- Pre-programmed ramp up allows for lower current draw
- Low noise: 80 dB
UltiMote Wireless RCU
The UltiMote is a Multiple Camera Control System, capable of controlling up to 4 cameras simultaneously of different types. The UltiMote supports Wireless or HardWired options for all ARRI, RED and Sony F65 cameras. Perfect for Pursuit, Helicopters, SpyderCam, Cranes, Steadicam, Underwater, and even VFX and VR Arrays.
- Developed to provide a solution for Multiple Camera Connections. 4 Connections are supported during normal operation.
- Small and portable, making it an efficient tool for tight spaces or limited mobility.
WIFI OR CABLE
- Works with a Cable or Wireless Connection. Reliable and heavy duty.
- Uses Sony 7.4V Batteries or 12-24v DC Input. Easy-to-use on DIT Carts or inside Chase vehicles and Helicopters.
PERFECT FOR VR ARRAYS
- UltiMote has been used during development to control 360º Camera Arrays. Remote Access cuts setup time tremendously when there‘s no time to lose.
POWERFUL REMOTE FEATURES
- Can be plugged into a standard Ethernet Switch, providing instant reliable access to any supported camera on the Network.
6x6 LED RGB Variable Contrast Filter Tray
LED RGB Variable Contrast Filter Frame, this tool is designed for insertion into a standard 6 x 6 matte box. The Variable Contrast Filter Frame allows you to choose any standard 6 x 6 filter to use within its tray, while giving you the ability to dial in exactly how much contrast is desired, and in any color temperature in the spectrum.
- Flicker-free LEDs
- Hardwired DMX dimmer and Wireless option available
- Custom designed and manufactured by Keslow Camera
Cooke S7/i Primes
Focal Length Aperture Close Focus Front Diameter Weight (lbs) 18mm T2.0 16" 110mm 7.7 25mm T2.0 14" 110mm 7.3 32mm T2.0 14" 110mm 7.5 40mm T2.0 18" 110mm 7.7 50mm T2.0 20" 110mm 7.5 75mm T2.0 19" 110mm 6.6 100mm T2.0 2'6" 110mm 7.3 135mm T2.0 3'3" 110mm 8.2