Cinefade Variable Depth of Field System
The Cinefade enables the gradual transition from sharp to blurred background while keeping the foreground in focus.
Cinefade uses a custom cmotion lens control system to vary iris diameter, changing depth of field. A custom-built variable Neutral Density filter sits inside a matte box and keeps exposure constant by slaving the filter motor to the iris motor.
The Cinefade system:
- Works with any digital or film camera and cine lens
- Quick and easy to set up
- Simple to operate
- Allows for a range of up to 5 T-stops
6x6 LED RGB Variable Contrast Filter Tray
LED RGB Variable Contrast Filter Frame, this tool is designed for insertion into a standard 6 x 6 matte box. The Variable Contrast Filter Frame allows you to choose any standard 6 x 6 filter to use within its tray, while giving you the ability to dial in exactly how much contrast is desired, and in any color temperature in the spectrum.
- Flicker-free LEDs
- Hardwired DMX dimmer and Wireless option available
- Custom designed and manufactured by Keslow Camera
Scubacam Housing - ARRI ALEXA Mini
Transvideo Starlite HD 5-a 5” OLED Monitor
5” OLED Monitor with touch functionality and integrated H.264 recorder. The monitor will support camera control via touch interface. Includes SDI cable and power/communication cable that connects to the EXT connector on ALEXA Mini and AMIRA.
UltiMote Wireless RCU
The UltiMote is a Multiple Camera Control System, capable of controlling up to 4 cameras simultaneously of different types. The UltiMote supports Wireless or HardWired options for all ARRI, RED and Sony F65 cameras. Perfect for Pursuit, Helicopters, SpyderCam, Cranes, Steadicam, Underwater, and even VFX and VR Arrays.
- Developed to provide a solution for Multiple Camera Connections. 4 Connections are supported during normal operation.
- Small and portable, making it an efficient tool for tight spaces or limited mobility.
WIFI OR CABLE
- Works with a Cable or Wireless Connection. Reliable and heavy duty.
- Uses Sony 7.4V Batteries or 12-24v DC Input. Easy-to-use on DIT Carts or inside Chase vehicles and Helicopters.
PERFECT FOR VR ARRAYS
- UltiMote has been used during development to control 360º Camera Arrays. Remote Access cuts setup time tremendously when there‘s no time to lose.
POWERFUL REMOTE FEATURES
- Can be plugged into a standard Ethernet Switch, providing instant reliable access to any supported camera on the Network.