4x5 Varicon Filter Tray
6x6 LED RGB Variable Contrast Filter Tray
LED RGB Variable Contrast Filter Frame, this tool is designed for insertion into a standard 6 x 6 matte box. The Variable Contrast Filter Frame allows you to choose any standard 6 x 6 filter to use within its tray, while giving you the ability to dial in exactly how much contrast is desired, and in any color temperature in the spectrum.
- Flicker-free LEDs
- Hardwired DMX dimmer and Wireless option available
- Custom designed and manufactured by Keslow Camera
ARRI Alexa Internal Filter Module IFM-1
This filter module allows for the use of behind-the-lens ND filters in all ARRI Alexa cameras except the Studio, which already has a built-in filter system. Internal filters reduce reflections, protect the sensor from dirt during lens changes, and are lighter than matte box filters. Using this filter system also frees up space in your matte box, giving you room for other filters. The Full Spectrum Neutral Density (FSND) filters used with the IFM-1 are specially designed to have a neutral color balance at all densities. They are made of precision polished water-white optical galss that provides high image sharpness, and have an anti-refelective multi-coating to maintain a high contrast image.
ARRI Alexa Mini CCP-1 Control Panel
ARRI Alexa RCU-4 Control Panel
The Remote Control Unit RCU-4 is a compact accessory that allows complete remote control of the ALEXA and ALEXA Plus cameras. Like the ALEXA cameras, the RCU-4 is simple to operate and will function with extreme reliability in even the most hostile environment.
Keslow 80mm Nano Rain Deflector
The Keslow Nano Rain Deflector is the answer for filmmakers who want the same functionality and performance as a full-size rain deflector, but in a much smaller size.
Great for car scenes and traveling shots, the unit is smaller, quieter, and more efficient than competitive units. A compact size, ideal for multi-camera 360 camera arrays.
- The unit easily withs fits with 80mm front diameter lenses, including ZEISS Super Speeds & Standard Speeds, and 95mm front diameter lenses such as Leica Cine lenses and most ARRI / ZEISS Ultra Primes and ZEISS Master Anamorphics.
- Can be powered directly off the power outputs of the camera via a 24 volt power system and only draws 1.5 amps
- The system is capable of controlling up to 5 units
- Eliminates rain on lenses via the centrifugal movement with an optically clear glass filter spinning at 6,500 RPM
- Pre-programmed ramp up allows for lower current draw
- Low noise: 80 dB
RED Motion Mount Ti Canon EF
RED Motion Mount™ Ti PL
The RED Motion Mount™ has three features and can be mounted on any RED Epic or Scarlet camera.
- A VARIABLE ND system offers integrated neutral density filters that can be electronically adjusted to any opacity from 0 - 2.4 ND.
- The GLOBAL SHUTTER will help eliminate any partial exposure issues or skewed or smeared artifacts when shooting with strobes or fast subjects.
- The SOFT SHUTTER FILTER gives you cleaner pans, less cyclical motion artifacts, and no flicker which provides you with more natural motion blur and no more flickering displays or lights.
Scubacam Housing - ARRI ALEXA Mini
Sony Venice Rialto Extension System
Sony has officially released the Venice Rialto Extension System and we have just received the first units in the United States. The Rialto allows the front image block from the Sony Venice to be relocated to a much smaller housing, which is then tethered to the camera body using a 9-foot cable. This can be extended further using an additional 9-foot cable for a total of 18-feet. This allows the Venice to be used in much tighter spaces than previously capable with the normal body size.
- The Camera Body Adapter w/ serial connection
- The Image Block Adapter w/ 9-foot cable
- The 9-foot extension cable
- Allows the Sony Venice to be broken into two pieces so that the Image Block and Lens may be placed in tighter spaces or further from the body of the camera.
- Offers 9 to 18 feet of extension range from the Image Block to the Camera Body
- The Image Block Housing offers a power pass through of 12V or 24V as well as an HD-SDI Output
- Allows full use of the Sony Venice and its features.
UltiMote Wireless RCU
The UltiMote is a Multiple Camera Control System, capable of controlling up to 4 cameras simultaneously of different types. The UltiMote supports Wireless or HardWired options for all ARRI, RED and Sony F65 cameras. Perfect for Pursuit, Helicopters, SpyderCam, Cranes, Steadicam, Underwater, and even VFX and VR Arrays.
- Developed to provide a solution for Multiple Camera Connections. 4 Connections are supported during normal operation.
- Small and portable, making it an efficient tool for tight spaces or limited mobility.
WIFI OR CABLE
- Works with a Cable or Wireless Connection. Reliable and heavy duty.
- Uses Sony 7.4V Batteries or 12-24v DC Input. Easy-to-use on DIT Carts or inside Chase vehicles and Helicopters.
PERFECT FOR VR ARRAYS
- UltiMote has been used during development to control 360º Camera Arrays. Remote Access cuts setup time tremendously when there‘s no time to lose.
POWERFUL REMOTE FEATURES
- Can be plugged into a standard Ethernet Switch, providing instant reliable access to any supported camera on the Network.
cmotion Cinefade VariND
The Cinefade VariND is a unique cinematography tool that utilizes two ARRI polarizers in conjunction with the cmotion cPro Wireless Focus Hand Unit and cmotion motors to create a unique depth of field effect. By using the variable ND provided by both polarizers and ramping the iris of a lens in tandem the Cinefade is able to change depth of field while keeping a scene properly exposed and a subject in focus. The Cinefade polarizers can also be used as a variable ND filter if desired, offering 9 stops of ND (ND .45 through ND 2.7) without needing to swap filters.