Are you a motivated and dedicated individual looking for career longevity with an established organization? Are you eager to join a growing organization that will provide you the proper avenues for success? Are you looking to join an organization that genuinely values its people?
If you are looking to join organization with real core values in the Motion Picture Camera Rental industry then…
IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides camera equipment for motion pictures, television shows, and other various media outlets. Keslow Camera’s Toronto location is looking for a Preparation Technician to provide hands-on support to our Floor Operations Department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service to Assistant Cameramen for each assigned rental job
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of cameras and associated equipment and supplies used in the film and digital rental industry
- Ensure that the appropriate cameras, associated camera equipment, and supplies are gathered, organized, and fully operating for each assigned rental job
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department to ensure that any sub-rentals required for each assigned rental job are requested timely
- Notify the Marketing Department of any changes to the Pull (Order) sheet
- Coordinate with the Camera Service Department to ensure that the cameras, associated camera equipment, and supplies are serviced and completed prior to the assigned preparation with the client
- Communicate effectively with the Floor Supervisor or Operations Manager regarding any equipment shortages required to complete a rental job
- Coordinate with the Shipping and Receiving staff to ensure that the cameras, associated camera equipment, and supplies needed have already been properly returned and serviced prior to pulling the equipment required for the assigned rental job
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a camera rental house preparation floor
- Vast knowledge of motion picture cameras and related equipment
- Exceptional Customer Service skills (courteous, responsive and resourceful)
- Knowledge of 35/16mm and digital motion picture cameras and accessories is a plus
- Familiarity with Mac operating system
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Full comprehensive benefit package
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay
To apply for this position, please send resumes to email@example.com.
Keslow Camera is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, trains, hires, and promotes employees without regard to race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other protected class. Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides customers with world-class service and top-quality products.