Marketing Coordinator - Chicago
Are you a motivated and dedicated individual looking for career longevity with an established organization? Are you eager to join a growing organization that will provide you the proper avenues for success? Are you looking to join an organization that genuinely values its people?
If you are looking to join organization with real core values in the Motion Picture Camera Rental industry then…
IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Keslow Camera has an immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator in our Chicago location. This role is fundamental in providing support to the marketing team’s customer service goals. Maintaining a high level of prioritization based on customer order needs is a crucial aspect of this role. This position reports directly to the General Manager and will preserve a strong working relationship with the Marketing team at our Culver City location.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service to existing and potential clients by being courteous, responsive and resourceful
- Develop an extensive knowledge and understanding for Camera, Camera Equipment, and Supplies used in the Film and Digital Camera Rental Industry
- Placing orders for equipment sub-rentals and ensure that invoices subsequently received are properly invoiced, i.e. rental period and price
- Assisting with equipment exchanges
- Taking orders for sub-rentals and ensure that invoices are properly generated, i.e. rental period and price, for review to the Chief of Operations and Marketing Manager
- Coordinate the timely delivery and return of equipment rentals and sub-rentals with the Shipping and Receiving department
- Contact clients to schedule return date and time
- Coordinate with the Purchasing Department to ensure that any Cameras, Camera Equipment and Supplies needed for each rental job are properly requested for purchase.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Shipping and Receiving Department and Floor Department to ensure that Camera, Camera Equipment, and Supplies are serviced timely for each rental job
- Coordinate within Marketing Department to ensure that all departmental paperwork is properly completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for adds/drops updates during preps and create gear transfers
- Coordinate with the Accounting Department to make sure client accounts are set up in a timely manner
- Provide general administrative assistance in the office, to include the ordering of supplies and coordinating staff events
- Exceptional Customer Service skills (courteous, responsive and resourceful)
- Strong problem-solving skills, motivation, multi-tasking and resourcefulness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external people
- Familiarity with macOS, iOS, etc
- Ability to demonstrate strong work ethic and solid communication
- Efficient and productive with excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Knowledge of 35/16mm and digital motion picture cameras, lenses, accessories is a plus
Education and Experience
- 1 year of experience working with motion picture cameras and/or equipment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage
- Full comprehensive benefit package
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
To apply for this position, please send resumes to email@example.com
Keslow Camera is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, trains, hires, and promotes employees without regard to race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other protected class. Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides customers with world-class service and top-quality products.