Senior Preparation Technician
Are you a motivated and dedicated individual looking for career longevity with an established organization? Are you eager to join a growing organization that will provide you the proper avenues for success? Are you looking to join an organization that genuinely values its people?
If you are looking to join organization with real core values in the Motion Picture Camera Rental industry then…
IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Based in Culver City, CA, Keslow Camera has an immediate need for a Senior Preparation Technician who will report directly to the Floor Operations Supervisor. The ideal candidate will function as the internal go-to pillar in our Floor Operations and will provide the technical prep support required to support our Assistant Cameramen clients. The ideal employee will have vast knowledge and understanding of motion picture camera and camera equipment in a preparation floor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple jobs, including preps with high-profile clients
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of cameras and associated equipment and supplies used in the film and digital rental industry
- Ensure that the appropriate cameras, associated camera equipment, and supplies are gathered, organized, and fully operating for each assigned rental job
- Complete special projects outside of daily duties
- Coordinate with the Rentals Department to ensure that any sub-rentals required for each assigned rental job are requested in a timely manner
- Notify the Marketing Department of any changes to the Pull (Order) sheet
- Coordinate with the Camera Service Department to ensure that the cameras, associated camera equipment, and supplies are serviced and completed prior to the assigned preparation with the client
- Communicate effectively with the Floor Supervisor or Operations Manager regarding any equipment shortages required to complete a rental job
- Coordinate with the Shipping and Receiving Department to ensure that the cameras, associated camera equipment, and supplies needed have already been properly returned and placed in Camera Service prior to pulling the equipment required for the assigned rental job
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a camera rental house preparation floor
- Vast knowledge of motion picture cameras and related equipment
- Exceptional Customer Service skills (courteous, responsive and resourceful)
- Knowledge of 35/16mm and digital motion picture cameras and accessories is a plus
- Familiarity with Mac operating system
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Comprehensive Health Benefit packet
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- 401(K) Retirement plan
To apply for this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keslow Camera is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, trains, hires, and promotes employees without regard to race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other protected class. Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides customers with world-class service and top-quality products.