Keslow Camera is a cutting edge people driven motion picture camera rental house that delivers first class customer service and the latest industry equipment. Our team consists of highly talented and driven individuals with a passion for what they do. But being the best doesn’t mean we can’t get better!
We foster a culture that we often refer to as the “Employee Experience.” Our Culture Code aspects are vital to who we are and how we do business. They pilot us, shape our culture, and help us make decisions.
Our Culture Code fosters a POSITIVE outlook of a united group of individuals who exhibit championship level TEAMWORK. A sense of PRIDE that is bigger than what most can imagine and always STRIVING to be better than yesterday.
We strive to provide quality gear that is always backed by outstanding customer service.
We embrace a culture of effective and transparent communication to our team and to our customers.
Safe & Happy Environment
We promote and foster a safe, happy, friendly, and respectful work environment. We embrace each individual’s unique talents and honor diversity.
We prize close teamwork in a family-like environment. We support and trust each other.
We build lasting relationships with our clients through service, friendliness, and professionalism.
We are a group of innovative people who are continuously learning. We measure, monitor, analyze and improve productivity, processes, tasks and ourselves to achieve great things.
We are a group of people who are committed, courageous, disciplined and resilient. We are good people.
Marketing Agent (Rental) Culver City
Are you a motivated and dedicated individual looking for career longevity with an established organization? Are you eager to join a growing organization that will provide you the proper avenues for success? Are you looking to join an organization that genuinely values its people?
If you are looking to join organization with real core values in the Motion Picture Camera Rental industry then…
IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Keslow Camera is a rental house that provides camera systems for feature films, television shows, commercials, and other various media outlets. Keslow Camera is looking for a Marketing Agent for the Culver City office who will be responsible for liaising and negotiating with production for camera equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service to existing and potential clients by being courteous, responsive and resourceful
- Effectively manage television shows, commercials, and feature projects which includes the following:
- Generate price quotes, contracts, and invoices for each job
- Provide equipment recommendations for clients’ needs and requirements
- Negotiate commercial pricing
- Schedule and facilitate preps, returns, and exchanges for each job
- Assist Accounting with account applications and billing matters
- Support Purchasing with loss and damage for each job if applicable
- Develop price quotes per request of the Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager and/or Sr. VP of Marketing
- Effectively guide and help develop Marketing Coordinators
- Schedule timely returns of rental gear with the Shipping and Receiving department
- Generate purchase orders for sub-rentals
- Generate invoices for projects
- Report to the Chief of Operations, Senior VP of Marketing, Business Development Manager and Marketing Manager to ensure rental prices and billing days are reasonable and sound
- Exceptional Customer Service skills (courteous, responsive and resourceful)
- 2-3 year experience at a camera rental house, preferred
- Knowledge of cinema cameras (i.e. ARRI, RED, SONY, etc.), lenses, and accessories is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in film and television or related field of study, preferred
- Familiarity with Mac operating system
- Lifting up to 40-50 lbs. of cases and/or equipment
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Comprehensive Health Benefit packet
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- 401(K) Retirement plan
To apply for this position, please send resumes to email@example.com.
Keslow Camera is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, trains, hires, and promotes employees without regard to race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other protected class. Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides customers with world-class service and top-quality products.