Marketing Executive Assistant
Are you a motivated and dedicated individual looking for career longevity with an established organization? Are you eager to join a growing organization that will provide you the proper avenues for success? Are you looking to join an organization that genuinely values its people?
If you are looking to join organization with real core values in the Motion Picture Camera Rental industry then…
IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Based in Culver City, CA, Keslow Camera has an immediate need for a Marketing Executive Assistant who will report directly to the Senior Vice President, Marketing, and the Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate will function as the internal pillar to our Marketing department and will provide the administrative support required to support management. The ideal employee will have vast knowledge and understanding of internal process protocols that are vital in supporting efforts set by the Senior VP & Business Development Team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Will engage in day-to-day communication and build strong relationships using inter-personal skills to collaborate cross-functionally, up/down/across the organization
- Will effectively drive and manage change - able to nimbly adapt and re-prioritize
- Will work closely with the SVP/BizDev team to maintain focus on common goals and workflow
- Serve as a brand steward both internally and externally
- Organize all meetings (e.g. book meetings, ensure room set up, A/V working, distribute pertinent meeting agenda information to those involved)
- Attend meetings (as directed) take notes, communicate follow ups and key communications
- Proactive and strategic management of calendar/scheduling, booking travel and efficient, timely processing of expenses
- Will initiate a lot of the internal department communications and events
- Coordinate with SVP/BizDev to track/maintain a log of new and existing clientele
- Responsible for all administrative mail/messenger/inter-communication/follow ups
- Responsible for personal development and take a proactive approach to skills development and personal growth (e.g. reading camera industry news, attend events, etc.)
- Strong relationship builder
- Strong problem-solving skills, motivation, multi-tasking and resourcefulness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationships and sales experience
- Must have a high level of professionalism and confidentiality/discretion abilities
- Superior organizational, logistics and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external people
- Mastery of macOS, iOS, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate strong work ethic and solid communication
- Efficient and productive with excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to handle ambiguity with grace
Education and Experience:
- 3 years of experience in an executive assistant or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Full comprehensive benefit package
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
To apply for this position, please send resumes to email@example.com
Keslow Camera is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, trains, hires, and promotes employees without regard to race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other protected class. Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides customers with world-class service and top-quality products.