Senior Service Technician - Chicago
Are you a motivated and dedicated individual looking for career longevity with an established organization? Are you eager to join a growing organization that will provide you the proper avenues for success? Are you looking to join an organization that genuinely values its people?
If you are looking to join organization with real core values in the Motion Picture Camera Rental industry then…
IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides camera equipment for motion pictures, television shows, and other various media outlets. Currently, Keslow Camera’s Chicago office is looking for a Senior Service Technician to assist with the service and repair of equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work is highly technical, servicing, maintaining, troubleshoot and repairing various types of motion picture cameras and lenses
- Operate and maintain calibration equipment
- Responsible for handling inventory and addressing customer questions and concerns
- Manufacture cables for electronic support equipment
- Maintain video monitors, tripods, camera heads, and all other camera items by cleaning and preserving the integrity of the equipment
- Package equipment and ensure the appropriate camera gear and supporting equipment is arranged together appropriately prior to leaving the Camera Service Department
- Assist in maintaining the camera storage area by organizing excess gear
- Communicate with the Camera Service Manager and supervisor on gear maintenance and subsequent support of equipment
- Minimum 5 years experience as a motion picture technician
- Exceptional Customer Service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Detailed knowledge of top tier cinema camera systems like ARRI, RED, Panasonic, Sony, and Canon
- Basic mechanical engineering courses and/or knowledge is a plus
- Basic electronics courses and/or knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Mac operating system
- Lifting up to 40-50 lbs. of cases and/or equipment
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Potential overtime required
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
To apply for this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keslow Camera is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, trains, hires, and promotes employees without regard to race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other protected class. Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides customers with world-class service and top-quality products.