Service Technician - Atlanta
Are you a motivated and dedicated individual looking for career longevity with an established organization? Are you eager to join a growing organization that will provide you the proper avenues for success? Are you looking to join an organization that genuinely values its people?
If you are looking to join organization with real core values in the Motion Picture Camera Rental industry then…
IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides camera equipment for motion pictures, television shows, and other various media outlets. Keslow Camera’s Atlanta location is looking for a Service Technician to assist with the cleaning and servicing of cameras, lenses and lens accessories.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work is highly technical, servicing, maintaining, troubleshoot and repairing various types of motion picture cameras and lenses
- Perform Quality Control and incoming and outgoing inspections on optical systems prior to prep
- Maintain video monitors, tripods, camera heads, and all other camera items by cleaning and preserving the integrity of the equipment
- Manufacture cables for electronic support equipment
- Operate and maintain calibration equipment
- Work in tandem with management to ensure an efficient and effective service department and workflow
- Interface with customers on the prep floor, in the lens room and potentially on set regarding lens questions or issues
- Assist in maintaining the storage area by organizing excess gear
- Communicate with the Camera Service Manager and supervisor on gear maintenance and subsequent support of equipment
- Detailed knowledge of top tier cinema camera systems like ARRI, RED, Panasonic, Sony, and Canon.
- Detailed knowledge of motion picture camera and lenses, as well as their underlying theory.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Ability to Travel
- Basic mechanical engineering courses and/or knowledge is a plus
- Basic electronics courses and/or knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Mac operating system
- Lifting up to 40-50 lbs. of cases and/or equipment
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Potential overtime required
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Comprehensive Health benefit packet
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick pay
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
To apply for this position, please send resumes to email@example.com.
Keslow Camera is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, trains, hires, and promotes employees without regard to race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other protected class. Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides customers with world-class service and top-quality products.