Senior Rental Agent
Are you a motivated and dedicated individual looking for career longevity with an established organization? Are you eager to join a growing organization that will provide you the proper avenues for success? Are you looking to join an organization that genuinely values its people?
If you are looking to join organization with real core values in the Motion Picture Camera Rental industry then…
IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides camera equipment for motion pictures, television shows, and other various media outlets. Currently based out of Culver City, CA, Keslow Camera is looking for a Senior Rental Agent who will be responsible for liaising and negotiating with producers and camera assistants on past, current, and future contracts for camera equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service to existing and potential clients by being courteous, responsive and resourceful
- Manage up to 4 television shows, up to 10 commercials, and up to 2 feature films per week, which includes the following:
- Generate price quotes, contracts, and invoices for each job
- Provide equipment recommendations for clients’ needs and requirements
- Negotiate deals
- Schedule and facilitate preps, returns, and exchanges for each job
- Assist Accounting with account applications and billing matters
- Support Purchasing with loss and damage for each job if applicable
- Maintain and develop client relationships through the following:
- Liaise with clients through lunches and set visits, providing a presence on behalf of the company
- Participate in Marketing meetings to discuss potential and existing clients
- Attend industry events and trade shows, acting as a representative of the company
- Train and review work of Junior Marketing Agents
- Generate trainings on new Marketing procedures and protocol
- Interact with managers and supervisors of other departments to communicate status of current jobs
- Report to the CEO, COO, Senior VP of Marketing and Marketing Managers on job updates and issues
- Exceptional customer service skills (courteous, responsive and resourceful)
- Minimum 3 years experience at a camera rental house
- Knowledge of ﬁlm and digital cinema cameras, lenses, and accessories
- Thorough understanding of the film and television-making process, set positions, camera reports, and line-item reports
- Ability to travel out of state no more than three times per year
- Problem-solving skills and thinking outside of the box when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in film and television required
- Familiarity with Mac operating system
- Lifting up to 40-50 lbs. of cases and/or equipment
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Potential overtime required
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Comprehensive Health Benefit packet
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- 401(K) Retirement plan
To apply for this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keslow Camera is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, trains, hires, and promotes employees without regard to race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other protected class. Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides customers with world-class service and top-quality products.