Are you a motivated and dedicated individual looking for career longevity with an established organization? Are you eager to join a growing organization that will provide you the proper avenues for success? Are you looking to join an organization that genuinely values its people?
If you are looking to join organization with real core values in the Motion Picture Camera Rental industry then…
IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides camera equipment for motion pictures, television shows, and other various media outlets. Based out of Culver City, CA, Keslow Camera is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to provide administrative support within our Marketing Department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service to existing and potential clients by being courteous, responsive and resourceful
- Develop an extensive knowledge and understanding for Camera, Camera Equipment, and Supplies used in the Film and Digital Camera Rental Industry
- Placing orders for equipment sub-rentals and ensure that invoices subsequently received are properly invoiced, i.e. rental period and price
- Taking orders for sub-rentals and ensure that invoices are properly generated, i.e. rental period and price, for review to the Chief of Operations and Marketing Managers
- Coordinate the timely delivery and return of equipment rentals and sub-rentals with the Shipping and Receiving department
- Coordinate with the Purchasing Department and Floor Department to ensure that any Camera, Camera Equipment, and Supplies that are required for each rental job is properly requested for purchase if required
- Coordinate with the Shipping and Receiving Department and Floor Department to ensure that Camera, Camera Equipment, and Supplies are serviced timely for each rental job
- Coordinate within Marketing Department to ensure that all departmental paperwork is properly completed in a timely manner
- Provide additional telephone support to the company’s Receptionist
- Exceptional Customer Service skills (courteous, responsive and resourceful)
- Knowledge of 35/16mm and digital motion picture cameras, lenses, accessories is a plus
- A Bachelors degree is preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Full Comprehensive benefit packet
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- 401(K) Retirement plan
To apply for this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keslow Camera is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, trains, hires, and promotes employees without regard to race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other protected class. Keslow Camera is a camera rental house that provides customers with world-class service and top-quality products.